Skip to main content

 Media Diary observation


I use social media too much, but not more than most people.

The social media platforms that I mainly use are Instagram and Youtube. I have Facebook account but I rarely use it. Can't really say to be an active poster in Instagram, but I do follow what others are doing. I follow a lot of artists and also keep up with some friends.

I watch Youtube almost every day, usually look for tutorials but sometimes just watch random videos. If it's cute animal videos, good! If it's negative videos that only had an interesting thumbnail, wasted my time.

And of course I watch films, series, read webcomics and play games. I find that they are better ways to consume media than mindless post scrolling.

Spotify and Whatsapp are in my everyday use, and I like them because I don't feel quilty about talking with friends or listening music. 

I rarely go anywhere without listening to music and too many times fall asleep with headphones and music on, only to wake up to the dead battery sound,so if that is counted, I almost don't stop consuming media in any point of my day.


Comments