Skip to main content

BLOG INTRODUCTION

Hello and welcome to my first ever blog!



I'm Nina, a first year Interactive Media student in TAMK.

It was quite easy for me to decide the topic of my blog. I wanted it to be something I will focus on with passion and since my first focus is learning animation and I'm waiting for the introduction course to start I decided to make myself ready with having a bit of research about the subject myself.

The goal is to get a good overall picture about animation, what skills I already have, what there is to learn, different softwares, techniques and my preferences that may arise and share them here.

It is very broad subject, but I'm sure with this blog I'll be more prepared for the animation courses ahead of me. 

Wish me luck and join the journey!


My hobbies: cosplay, dancing, drawing, painting, writing, comics, a little gaming

Favorite color: green

Pets: two cats Shifu & Yoda


Comments