Why I want to become an animator Well I did not want to be an animator when I was young. I didn't think I was able to draw well even when I was certainly drawing a lot. Drawing was only one way to express my ideas that I had for stories. Other outlet was writing and that must have been one of my first dreamjobs, to write books about the stories of my lively imagination. I loved reading comics and watching cartoons and me and my twin sister where able to do that a lot. Probably because that made the twins behave and sit quietly and focused for a while. I remember how we would act the happenings in the cartoons in our playtime. We would get a sticky tape roll and pretend that it was movie tape and we were filming, acting and later editing a movie. We would create backstories and a world for our toys and have very detailed story series for them. I remember that some kids had trouble keeping up with our plays, but some were instantly excited and into the ideas and usually those became...



Comments
Post a Comment